Who Am I?
My Name is Jane Zdravevski. People Know me as Umren or UmrenTV. I am full-time Streamer, YouTuber and Blogger. I love what I do, I am passionate about it, and I give 106.9% of Myself to constantly Improve, Grow our Community, and Provide as Better Content and Entertainment as I can.
I very much enjoying doing the Challenges that Community suggests me, and I do them often. Because of that, some people consider me as not human being. I deny that fact with the ability to Solve all the Captchas on Internet and all the “Prove you are Human” riddles.
I hope that you Like me already… if you don’t then f…. Uhm.. well read what my abilities are, and you will!
- I am Born with a Hat.
- I am Brofisting the Community Constantly.
- I am Stronger than Your Dad.
- I Can Predict the Past.
- I Can Definitely say Something on Your Language.
History of Umren
- Heartstone I’ve reached rank 10 (i think) by playing only 1 deck: “Murlocl-Warlock” and it became Monothonic for me so I kinda paused.
- Blade & Soul is amazing game, but I had no time for the end game (too much farming for upgrades).
- Dota 1 I was top ranked Meepo / Invoker player like at 2009, 2010 or something, on ICCup, but since Dota 2 came.. it’s kinda boring and repetitive, no new champs, no new stuff… Dota 1 was a lot different, and I am on pause with it as well.
- Overwatch is New Game, and I have really big faith in it… I’ve played lots of hours on Beta, and some on Live… did lots of Play of the Game, saved the Game on my own lots of times, lots the game lots of time as well… but until Competitive is out, there is no challenge there for me so I am just gonna chill with these games 😉
- I play & try lots of other games, because I love doing that. But I can hardly find time, with all that is currently happening with my main Game, and with my obligations, so I am trying to keep my head as cool as I can.
I am trying to not be late, and finish my obligations on time, but since I am human being (or so they say), some extreme things might happen that can disrupt my normal rhythm, but I give 100,69% of myself to avoid those situations.
I am planning to switch and test other games, so I have enough knowledge to give proper suggestion and opinion to the community when question is being asked to me.