More About You! » Introduce Yourself ! » Reply To: Introduce Yourself !
Reply To: Introduce Yourself !2016-06-01T02:08:36+00:00
Werner
Participant

Hello Bro’s

My name is Werner,

I’m 20 years old, live in South Africa and a web design student in my 2nd year working towards a bachelors degree in IT,

I have been playing wow since I was 14 on a private server named Warmane (Molten back then). Since then I have decided to move to retail in 2014 and now play on EU Saurfang. I have 7 lvl 100’s and counting(thanks for the guides Umren) .  I have had a deep love for this game since the start. I’m currently inactive until Legion launches (Hype-train is running strong :D).

Other games  I play: Dota 2 (over 2700 hours), Minecraft and CS GO.

Over the years I’ve learned a whole lot about computer tech and I will try to be active on the Technical forums. If you have any questions, post them there and I’ll try my best to help.I’ve been obsessed in the tech world for a long time and would love to share what I know with others.

I have experience in multiple programming languages (C#, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, ASP.Net) and working on more. I’m also willing to help any one with any questions about these in the forums. I’m still in the intermediate phase of these but as i finish my studies I will be able to help a lot more.

Back in my private server days I have been a core raider in one of the best guilds on the server, clearing the entire Wotlk expansion on Heroic. That has been along time ago so I became a bit rusty but i’m looking into getting back into the PVE scene with Legion. I have had experience in all of wow’s roles and pretty much love all of them.

My Time on retail started with WoD and I’ve been mostly active in PVP until 6.2 dropped when I became inactive.

Planning on maining a Hunter, DK or Monk in legion but I can’t seem to make up my mind.

Bro Fist!!!