More About You! » Introduce Yourself ! » Reply To: Introduce Yourself !
Reply To: Introduce Yourself !2016-08-25T17:29:29+00:00
UmrenTV
Keymaster

[quote quote=1389]Heeeey. Names is Mivah. I’ve been watching UmrenTV for a couple of awesome years now, Umren has helped me getting out of a rough depression I had a while back (he probably doesn’t know, but w/e) Everything this guy does is just pure awesome haha, he might be derpy and weird sometimes, but we all love him <3 Been playing World of Warcraft since The Burning Crusade and I’ve been having a blast playing it untill late Warlords of Draenor, hoping Legion will fix everything and make the game feel like it used to. I stream @Twitch.tv/mivah where I play a bunch of different games, like World of Warcraft, League of Legends, The Witcher 3 and other stuff ofcourse. I have about 750 games just on Steam aswell as alot of games on other platforms, so it probably adds up to around 800+ games (LUL) go visit my stream if you feel like it, game suggestions are welcome <3 [/quote]

MIVAAAAAAHHHHH 😀
I didn’t knew that I helped you get out of depression man… I am really really really happier now that I know that… and I sleep with bigger smile on my face!

I just have one question… WHY THE FUCK you have so many games on Steam bro? :O You planning on building a collection? 800 Games .. 5 minutes spent on each (at least) = 4000 minutes! Jesus fu.ck i haven’t even spent eating that much in my life rofl xD

But yeah thanks for sharing those stuffs with us mate.. I know almost since I’ve started streaming / youtubing and you’ve always been incredible support and good company!
Looking forward for the next Dreamhack or something to meet u IRL. YOU PROMISED!

👊