World of Warcraft » Guides » Legion Obliterum Profit Guide – Obliterate Best Items & How I did 400k In 2 Days » Reply To: Legion Obliterum Profit Guide – Obliterate Best Items & How I did 400k In 2 Days
Reply To: Legion Obliterum Profit Guide – Obliterate Best Items & How I did 400k In 2 Days2016-09-19T18:12:27+00:00
UmrenTV
Keymaster

[quote quote=1436]Hello Umren ! Thanks for the guide ! I have a problem though , i`m not able to see the % max price , i dont have any other groups in TSM , just the one i created for this guide , copied the string , i have TSM desktop app and the settings are properly made. Any other tips ?? [/quote]
Oh, hay there mate.. almost missed your reply! 😀
Anyway… usually there are 2 things that can be wrong when % Max Price is missing.
You need to install TSM Desktop app properly and setup your realms… Here is How: Overview & Installing TSM2 / TSM3 WOW Addon Instructions – TSM Mastery – Part 1 – Patch 6.2.3 WOD 

OR you are trying to find Price of item that includes price of BoP items… Like Blood of Sargeras.
So if you are trying to retrieve the Max Price of an item.. that requires Blood of Sargeras while being crafted… u can’t get it.. because the BoS is a Soulbound (can’t be sold on AH), therefore there is no price there 🙂

Hope that helped mate.. if u have anything else to ask… feel free to do so 🙂