World of Warcraft » Guides » [Silkweave Bracers] disanchant to make Gold. » Reply To: [Silkweave Bracers] disanchant to make Gold.
Reply To: [Silkweave Bracers] disanchant to make Gold.2016-12-14T01:38:12+00:00
UmrenTV
Keymaster

[quote quote=1477]Hey-amigos First things first – sorry for the bad english in this post 😉 But your call to push some Communication inspired me to give you some informations, how i aktually make some money without farming or stuff like this. Silkweave Bracers only cost you 9 Shal’dorei silk and one Runic Patgut so on my server, it will cost you 60-80g to make one of them. But if you disanchant it you will get 1 Leylight Shard if the item was blue, and you’ll get a chance to get the item Purple within a chance to get a Chaos Crystal. And, a little bonus 😉 you can get a Blood of Sargeras from every disanchant you do. In my currently run, this evening – i made 206 of this Silkweave Bracers. It costet me about 9125 Gold. So i spend about 5,05 g for each silk.

….

[/quote]

Thanks a lot for the short guide and info there bro… gonna test this tomorrow and make a TSM string possibly and stuff… and hit u up with update! <3