World of Warcraft » Guides » Legion Obliterum Forge Farming / Crafting / Profit Guide – WOW 7.1.5 Patch » Reply To: Legion Obliterum Forge Farming / Crafting / Profit Guide – WOW 7.1.5 Patch
Reply To: Legion Obliterum Forge Farming / Crafting / Profit Guide – WOW 7.1.5 Patch2017-09-29T16:26:20+00:00
UmrenTV
Keymaster

[quote quote=2020]I have experience with TSM and setup the Obliterum Group, imported the string and setup the mailing to my profession toons. However, when I open TSM, click on the “Shopping” tab and “Start Search” I get a TSM_Shopping message in my chat box that states “Could not lookup item info for “i:188300″ so skipping it.”? Any idea what that is and/or why it’s doing that? Thanks…TrippleNickel [/quote]

Hey BRO… I know that the problem you are facing, originates from my own groups.. since I also have it. However, I looked on wowhead with the same item ID, and I looked through the group, I couldn’t locate that item, neither in WOW, nor on the groups that I’ve shared, therefore I have no idea where it comes from.
Another thing tho… is to worry not, it won’t make you any issues, using the groups, since I’ve been using the groups for very long time now, and I’ve never had issues with it.
It’s just random error from TSM, ignore it 😀

Cheers!