Topics » World of Warcraft » Guides » Enchanting + Any Profession – Legion Auction House Flipping – Forum Highlight #1
Enchanting + Any Profession – Legion Auction House Flipping – Forum Highlight #12016-12-21T03:46:16+00:00
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

This Idea was Created & all the Work Inspired by the post of Tomas Bru Here: [Silkweave Bracers] disanchant to make Gold.

Now Lets begin..

Here are the Quick Video Instructions:

Legion Crafting / Flipping / Semi-AFK – HUGE Profit Guide – Spreadsheet – Forum Highlight #1 

Things that You Gonna Need:

1. Le SpreadShit Click here to Download

2. Macro for Disenchanting

/cast Disenchant

/use item:126994

*Just a Note: This itemID 126994 is for Silkweave Bracers – Something I’ve been using while I was making the guide… if u want this macro to work with another items… u can find the itemID on wowhead or let me know and I will add a guide how to get ItemID from wowhead.

3. Everything else that you might need is in the Video. If you need anything else, don’t hesitate to ask… will respond ASAP with solution.

Cheers for Participating and Thanks again to Thomas Bru for this Amazing Guide!

Forever Your BRO,

Umren!
    Highlights – Forum Community Guides / Ideas / Suggestion – Playlist <- Click Here

TwistedFrenzy
    Participant

Idk about you guys, but DEing the epic bracers give me Leylight shards?

TwistedFrenzy
    Participant

[quote quote=1911]Idk about you guys, but DEing the epic bracers give me Leylight shards? [/quote]

First test 800 Tailoring/800Enchanting, 62 crafts-5 epics-62x Shards-4x Blood of Sargeras

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

[quote quote=1911]Idk about you guys, but DEing the epic bracers give me Leylight shards? [/quote]

Yeah that has been changed btw… now Epic items below certain iLvL can also give u leylight instead of 100% chaos. Bigger iLvL more Chaos %.

Cheers for the feedback broski!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Guides’ is closed to new topics and replies.