Topics » World of Warcraft » Guides » Fastest Legion Power Leveling Guide – 100-110 – 45 Seconds per LEVEL!!!! – WOW
Fastest Legion Power Leveling Guide – 100-110 – 45 Seconds per LEVEL!!!! – WOW2017-01-21T07:12:56+00:00
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Coming Back with another Crazy & Fastest Power Leveling Guide in WOW Legion – Patch 7.1.5.
    100-110 in 7-10 minutes TOTAL! or 1 level in 45 seconds, whichever you prefer.

Lets jump into it without any further delays!

What you are going to Need?!

1. Video with Instructions:

Fastest Legion Power Leveling Guide – 100-110 – 45 Seconds per LEVEL!!!! – WOW Patch 7.1.5

2. Macro:

Fastest Legion Power Leveling Guide - 100-110 - 45 Seconds per LEVEL!!!! - WOW Patch 7.1.5

#Macro Text:

/script SelectGossipAvailableQuest(7) 
    /script SelectGossipActiveQuest(7) 
    /script CompleteQuest() 
    /script SelectGossipOption(7) 
    /script AcceptQuest()

– Replace the Numbers from the Macro, respectively, as shown on the image. More in detail explained in the video.

3. Addons

The Addon that I am using to Auto Turn the quest is this: ConsLegion  (Link to Curse, will open in new window)

You can use any addon u want that have Auto Turn in functionality, doesn’t have to be this one.

4. Gold

This is gold demanding depends on your server, if these materials can be found… u should buy around 8000 total (not sure 100% on this one, but around that much u need). Since the quest demands 20 for each turn… don’t buy 15 from 1 type… 5 from another… make sure they can be divided with 20. 8000 is total.. regardless of the combinations.

Materials that can be used: (Source: Wowhead + Tyronexe from Stream)

5. TSM String:

This is optional, and you don’t need to… u can use the list above to buy items manually if u want 🙂

Link for the String (Opens in New Tab)

And that is all guys! 🙂

Disclaimer: I am not sure how intended this is… and I am quite sure we are not breaking rule with using repetitive quest that gives experience. Maybe they made it that way to make the PvP combat in the zone (for the event) a bit more engaging, and people to participate more, maybe just because.
    I am not sure why… but If u feel uncomfortable for doing something bad don’t use it. I used it for scientific purposes, and leveled up 1 character to test, and another for footage for video.. won’t abuse it on 20 chars anyway.. it’s boring and bad 😀

Hope you enjoyed… and if u do, give the video thumbs up and Subscribe here for next one: https://umren.tv/youtube

Thanks guys for being amazing and Stay Cool!

Fleshwound
    Participant

On US servers I’m getting 1550xp per turn in for the Lean Shanks.

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

[quote quote=1907]On US servers I’m getting 1550xp per turn in for the Lean Shanks. [/quote]

Yep, it has been fixed 🙂 I knew by releasing a video there is a risk of getting fixed instantly, as every other stuff I’ve discovered by myself or through u, in the past, but if I don’t make video and make at least 1 or 5 or 500 people happier with it… i can’t take the burden 😀

Cheers!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Guides’ is closed to new topics and replies.