Topics » More About You! » Introduce Yourself !
Introduce Yourself !2018-06-27T13:57:17+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Hey Guys… Please be polite and friendly! 🙂

Introduce yourself, what are you doing in life, what games u would like to see covered here… and what games u are currently playing… something else about urself etc! 😀

Cheers for being part of the Brotherhood!

Sichi
    Participant

Hi guys!!

My name in internet is Sichi, and even my friends, I play all kind of online games, specially WoW, in Dun Modr-EU.

Thanks to Umren for his tutos to make gold and I’m glad to be here!

Greets!!!

Strawberry
    Participant

Hi! I’m known to my internet friends and gaming buddies as Strawberry. I play World of Warcraft. Really love all the guides Umren has for making gold and big thanks to him for creating this site. Happy to become a member and hope to get to know all of you! 🙂

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

[quote quote=1085]Hi guys!! My name in internet is Sichi, and even my friends, I play all kind of online games, specially WoW, in Dun Modr-EU. Thanks to Umren for his tutos to make gold and I’m glad to be here! Greets!!! [/quote]

Yo Sichi!
    Welcome to the forums… Nice that u are also a fellow WOW-er! And I am really glad if my guides helped u ! <3

Enjoy and share your stuffs here <3

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

[quote quote=1086]Hi! I’m known to my internet friends and gaming buddies as Strawberry. I play World of Warcraft. Really love all the guides Umren has for making gold and big thanks to him for creating this site. Happy to become a member and hope to get to know all of you! 🙂 [/quote]

Yo … glad my guides shred some light on the the dark way of Gold Farming ! 😀
    Welcome Strawberry… pleasure to have u here! <3

Zoran Ilic
    Participant

Yo! I’m eXcelletrix, also go as eXe or eXcellsius but very  rarely. I’m a gamer for over 20 years now, proud owner of every console that was released up until 2000. Starting fresh again on Stormscale!
    Umren follower and lurker since MoP release, he cursed me to play monks, now I can’t stop making other characters and had like 9 monks on realms! 😀

jesuswasagreatman
    Participant

Hey boys! This is jesuswasagreatman, been playing wow since vanilla with some breaks but i always was broke af. Thanks to Umren i made 600k in the first month and still going strong 🙂 In real life i study computer science and i love to travel, especially to Cuba..what a great place! Keep up the good work Umren!

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

[quote quote=1093]Yo! I’m eXcelletrix, also go as eXe or eXcellsius but very rarely. I’m a gamer for over 20 years now, proud owner of every console that was released up until 2000. Starting fresh again on Stormscale! Umren follower and lurker since MoP release, he cursed me to play monks, now I can’t stop making other characters and had like 9 monks on realms! 😀 [/quote]

Hahah another Addicted Monk coz of me… Sorry! 🙁
    Glad to have u around bro… u were always amazing support… keep it up ! <3

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

[quote quote=1106]Hey boys! This is jesuswasagreatman, been playing wow since vanilla with some breaks but i always was broke af. Thanks to Umren i made 600k in the first month and still going strong 🙂 In real life i study computer science and i love to travel, especially to Cuba..what a great place! Keep up the good work Umren! [/quote]

Jesus nice to have u here mate… glad that I motivated to farm up and helped u with making ur fortune on WOW ! 😀 I like to travel too.. but I haven’t been further in the world than Sweden so far… it was my furthest destination!
    Lets go to Cuba together some day! 😀

Anonymous

Hey guyzz, im Christophe aka QueenAlexstrasza xD im playing wow on EU and start of legion on US too (farm possibilities only) 🙂

I started some 10y ago with wow and still having fun as crazy xD I raided and did pvp and took a break from that only to farm (when I started to watch Umren it looked so easy, and it was) if you have the patience and time 🙂 IRL I am service IT-er in a big company. my hobbies are WOW, computers, cars and motorcycles. Following Umren for a bit and started on 10k and now going hard up to 2M 🙂 thx bro’s

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

[quote quote=1118]Hey guyzz, im Christophe aka QueenAlexstrasza xD im playing wow on EU and start of legion on US too (farm possibilities only) 🙂 I started some 10y ago with wow and still having fun as crazy xD I raided and did pvp and took a break from that only to farm (when I started to watch Umren it looked so easy, and it was) if you have the patience and time 🙂 IRL I am service IT-er in a big company. my hobbies are WOW, computers, cars and motorcycles. Following Umren for a bit and started on 10k and now going hard up to 2M 🙂 thx bro’s [/quote]
    Hey Chris!
    Cheers for joining to the discussion mate! Glad that my guides helped you.
    I am really honored to see that my content is helping so much people, and I will do my best to keep up with improving myself more and more!
    Also change your Anonymous name into your profile page.. We wanna see who you are! 😀

Cheers and Welcome!

Vanillekipferl
    Participant

Hey everyone,

Vanillekipferl here or on League/WoW known as Jibril. I was interested in gaming ever since I can think and so today Im a gamergirl for over 15 years, playing League,Wow, Hearthstone etc.

The time I started playing WoW was somewhere in Vanilla but I quit the game rather fast. My return was with launch of Pandaria and Im a lovely Holy Paladin/Hunter main. About the time when MoP launched I also found Umren on YT when I was desperate for some gold guides that actually worked. Till today it helped me out paying my mount adiction and way more then that 😛

Lets have a great time here 🙂

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

[quote quote=1181]Hey everyone, Vanillekipferl here or on League/WoW known as Jibril. I was interested in gaming ever since I can think and so today Im a gamergirl for over 15 years, playing League,Wow, Hearthstone etc. The time I started playing WoW was somewhere in Vanilla but I quit the game rather fast. My return was with launch of Pandaria and Im a lovely Holy Paladin/Hunter main. About the time when MoP launched I also found Umren on YT when I was desperate for some gold guides that actually worked. Till today it helped me out paying my mount adiction and way more then that Lets have a great time here [/quote]

Yo Vanille! 😀 Nice to have you here!
    Lets do Community WOW / LOL games sometimes… Hell, I can even organize some contest for the folks around here, when we are enough!

Glad my guides helped you, dudette… Lets have a great time here, indeed! 😀

Brofist!

Werner
    Participant

Hello Bro’s

My name is Werner,

I’m 20 years old, live in South Africa and a web design student in my 2nd year working towards a bachelors degree in IT,

I have been playing wow since I was 14 on a private server named Warmane (Molten back then). Since then I have decided to move to retail in 2014 and now play on EU Saurfang. I have 7 lvl 100’s and counting(thanks for the guides Umren) .  I have had a deep love for this game since the start. I’m currently inactive until Legion launches (Hype-train is running strong :D).

Other games  I play: Dota 2 (over 2700 hours), Minecraft and CS GO.

Over the years I’ve learned a whole lot about computer tech and I will try to be active on the Technical forums. If you have any questions, post them there and I’ll try my best to help.I’ve been obsessed in the tech world for a long time and would love to share what I know with others.

I have experience in multiple programming languages (C#, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, ASP.Net) and working on more. I’m also willing to help any one with any questions about these in the forums. I’m still in the intermediate phase of these but as i finish my studies I will be able to help a lot more.

Back in my private server days I have been a core raider in one of the best guilds on the server, clearing the entire Wotlk expansion on Heroic. That has been along time ago so I became a bit rusty but i’m looking into getting back into the PVE scene with Legion. I have had experience in all of wow’s roles and pretty much love all of them.

My Time on retail started with WoD and I’ve been mostly active in PVP until 6.2 dropped when I became inactive.

Planning on maining a Hunter, DK or Monk in legion but I can’t seem to make up my mind.

Bro Fist!!!

Halvor

Hi I am Halvor, I started playing wow in 2014 but had known about it since I was four when my brothers played vanilla and I grew up watching them and yearning for the day I could play. Now I play on Argent Dawn – EU where I started making gold a month or too ago. In total I have made 300K or so big thanks to Umren and other content creators showing me a whole Arae of farms. I mostly flip and farm transmog with some cata herbs thrown into the mix.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

The forum ‘More About You!’ is closed to new topics and replies.