Topics » World of Warcraft » Guides » January 2017 Addons List – Is AltzUI the Best UI I've Used? – WOW Legion 7.1.5
January 2017 Addons List – Is AltzUI the Best UI I've Used? – WOW Legion 7.1.52017-02-21T23:04:33+00:00
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Here is my list of Best Legion World of Warcraft addons / UI pack for: Arena, Gold Farming / Making, PvP, Raid, Mythic Plus (Mythic+), Leveling, etc for January 2017.

And Hey BTW 😀

So, I’ve done this list some day Ago.. and Showcased it in the video below… but You’ve asked me to make a LIST with download links. You Know me… I do best I can to not let u down… so lets do it! 😀

January 2017 Addons List – Is AltzUI the Best UI I’ve Used? – WOW Legion 7.1.5 

*Since YouTube Description Box, sometimes Twists the Links and Strings  that I am posting, I’ve decided to do that here, instead.

Da List + Short Description:

**All of them are Links to their Respective Official Websites I downloaded them from, and they Open in New Tab in your Browser, so you won’t leave the website by clicking them, don’t worry! 😀

AltzUI – THE UI. Won’t explain that.. have a whole video about it 😉

Angry World Quests – It adds aditional category in ur quest log, called World Quests. U can filter them by loot type, zone, etc.

Altoholic – Everything about ur Characters. Skills, Professions, Honor, Achievments, Gold, Items (U got search bar for everything) and LOTS more stuffs. If you have alts… this is Another “Try It – Thank me Later” addon.

AutoLootPlus – Hides the Loot Frame, Speeds up the Looting Process by A LOT, if u do it A LOT. Trust Me 🙂

BankStack – Helps u sort the bags out – Also Mentioned BankStack in the Gold Farming Addons Video Here – Starts at 1:40

FarmIt – Simple Tracker of items you are farming. How Many u got in bags, in bank, how many u looted, u can add goals, etc. Mentioned FarmIt in This Video also and How it Works – Starts at 7:13 Minute

Garrison Mission Manager – Helps with Organizing and Completing Missions in Garrison / Order Halls.

Gem Chip Helper – Helps u with prospecting. Guide about Prospecting Coming out soon, this addon will be included – Subscribe and Click the Bell Here to get Notified when it’s up.

Gladius – Arena Tracker for Everything – Diminishing, Trinkets, Auras, Buffs, Debuffs, etc.

Hadouken – Fun addon that plays sound on spells that u add to the list. Hadouken, Shoryuken, etc.

Interrupt bar – Shows Interrupt Cooldowns of ur enemies. Useful If u play healer, or just generally if u are information addict like me.

MythicPlusTimer – Tells u Timers for 3 Chest, 2 Chest, Pleb Chest.

Overachiever – Tracks hidden Achievments.

Paste – Adds Box where u can paste stuffs into the game. Longer Code, macros, TomTom waypoints, etc. Explained in the Video a bit more 🙂

Personal Loot Helper – Tells in Chat / You – whether some item that drops in dungeon is upgrade for you.. or someone else.

Prospect me – Prospecting Helper / Tooltip / Statistics / etc.

RCLootCouncil – Guild Loot Management Addon.

Scrap – Sells Crap. Shortened = “Scrap”

ServerHop – Jump between Servers

SexyCooldown – Bar that allows u to track ur cooldown in a TimeLine fashion.

Skada – Damage / healing / etc Tracker – Similar to Recount / Details… it parses the combat log to give u some Real-Time Data for Any Combat u go into.

Stat Weight Score – Straight Forward Addon. Find ur Specialization Stat Weights, Import them in the Addon, you have a tooltip that tells u which item is how much Upgrade for u, according to those stats.

TellMeWhen – Buff / Debuff / Cooldown / Internal Cooldown or Just Tracker for Everything in the game. Target, Focus, Player, Enemy, Arena, etc… Try it. Thank me later.

TomTom – Navigation Addon, Coordinates, etc.

TrashCan – Vendoring / Destroying List for Items that are not Trash – I have mentioned how it works here: Video Link – Starts at 10:26 minute (discontinued updates but still works for me)

World Quest Group Finder – Finds you a group Automatically when you Enter World Quest Zone.

TradeSkillMaster – And my TradeSkillMaster Guide – a Must see, if u want to be Gold Master and Learn TSM 🙂

Deadly Boss Mods – Boss Encounters Helper, Strategy-Wise. In the description of the Addon, you will find different expansions strategies for bosses, so check it out.

IF YOU NEED MY SETTINGS FROM ALTZUI >>>> CLICK HERE <<<< Copy the String, go into Config on Top of Screen then Import then Paste this into the Box there.

That’s the List Falks!

**If you have any suggestions about future UI review, addon review, something that I have forgotten to add from the video above, or anything at all… suggest me here, and I will make sure to add it next time.

Until Next time, Take Care of Eachother, Be Well, Listen To Your Parents, and Stay Cool.

Forever Your BROchacho,

Umren.

————————————–

Umren Social Media:

YouTube -> Click Here and Subscribe or ELSE!

Live Stream on Twitch – <- Click and Follow

News and Stuff about Meh <- Follow ma Twitter

FaceBook <- Dis is My Page – Is anyone even using Facebook? :O

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Guides’ is closed to new topics and replies.