Topics » World of Warcraft » Guides » Legion Obliterum Forge Farming / Crafting / Profit Guide – WOW 7.1.5 Patch
Legion Obliterum Forge Farming / Crafting / Profit Guide – WOW 7.1.5 Patch2017-01-14T01:52:20+00:00
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hey BROmigos / BROmigas!

Patch 7.1.5 and with that, the demand of Obliterum is increased quite a lot, makes us in good position for making gold.

I bet that you have checked my previous Obliterum Guide that I have done.. but if you haven’t here is a link for that: legion obliterum profit guide obliterate best items how i did 400k in 2 days

and the other one: Legion Obliterum Forge Guide – Part 2 – How I’ve Made 1 Million Gold in 5 Days.

So… For this guide I have made a new spreadsheed and Improved the TSM string from before, to match out the price profits a bit more.

In this video you gonna find instructions on how to use the Spreadshit and install + use the TSM String:

Legion Obliterum Forge Farming / Crafting / Profit Guide – WOW 7.1.5 Patch

The TSM String u  can find the in Spreadshit.

The Spreadshit can be downloaded here <- This is Link (Will open in new tab)

For everything else, the Above video has explanations! 😀

Hope that this helped guys!

Until the Next one, Stay Cool and Listen to your Parents!

TrippleNickel
    Participant

I have experience with TSM and setup the Obliterum Group, imported the string and setup the mailing to my profession toons. However, when I open TSM, click on the “Shopping” tab and “Start Search” I get a TSM_Shopping message in my chat box that states “Could not lookup item info for “i:188300″ so skipping it.”? Any idea what that is and/or why it’s doing that? Thanks…TrippleNickel

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

[quote quote=2020]I have experience with TSM and setup the Obliterum Group, imported the string and setup the mailing to my profession toons. However, when I open TSM, click on the “Shopping” tab and “Start Search” I get a TSM_Shopping message in my chat box that states “Could not lookup item info for “i:188300″ so skipping it.”? Any idea what that is and/or why it’s doing that? Thanks…TrippleNickel [/quote]

Hey BRO… I know that the problem you are facing, originates from my own groups.. since I also have it. However, I looked on wowhead with the same item ID, and I looked through the group, I couldn’t locate that item, neither in WOW, nor on the groups that I’ve shared, therefore I have no idea where it comes from.
    Another thing tho… is to worry not, it won’t make you any issues, using the groups, since I’ve been using the groups for very long time now, and I’ve never had issues with it.
    It’s just random error from TSM, ignore it 😀

Cheers!

Ham_Slices
    Participant

Just wanted to post that I didn’t get an error message and the import string works fine. Many thanks bro!

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

[quote quote=2087]Just wanted to post that I didn’t get an error message and the import string works fine. Many thanks bro![/quote]

Thanks a lot for the feedback brother, and hope it will make u tons of profit 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Guides’ is closed to new topics and replies.