Topics » World of Warcraft » Guides » Legion Obliterum Profit Guide – Obliterate Best Items & How I did 400k In 2 Days
Legion Obliterum Profit Guide – Obliterate Best Items & How I did 400k In 2 Days2018-06-05T15:41:36+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hey BROmigos!

As you all know… With Legion launch we got Obliterum Forge! Here is a Guide for the best items that you can obliterate for Biggest Gold Profit without Farming, How to buy them for Lowest Cost, and How to Get Obliterum Forge to Earn you profits while you sleep!

Before Moving on with This Guide… Just a quick Mention that I have updated some stuffs like spreadsheet and TSM string of this guide guide for 7.1.5 Patch in Legion and you can find it on This Link: Obliterum Forge Farming / Crafting / Profit Guide – WOW 7.1.5 Patch

►Now… What You Should Expect from this Guide?

1. A Guide that Explains most of the cheap items that can be obliterated and sold for huge profit margins with 0 farming.

2. TSM Groups and Operations for buying / selling those items with couple clicks.

3. Spreadsheet for people that don’t have TSM, or are not able / willing to make the calculations / forumulas by themselves.

4. Pre-Calculated Formulas Applied to the TSM groups and the Spreadsheet

5. All the Macros, Tips & Tricks on your way of getting Rich that will make your life easier a LOT!

► Here is a Video for the Legion Obliterum Profit Guide – Obliterate Best Items & How I did 400k In 2 Days :

Now lets go to the Important Stuff!

► TSM String: (Click Here to See it in Other Window) – Couldn’t post it in the Forum Body because it’s Too Long and it makes it Look Bad.

– How to Import it and Use it.. Explained in the Video.

► Macro for Obliterating (Explained in the Video in Details How to Use it)

–  Click Here to See the Obliterate WOW Macro (Will Open in New Tab) – It was not working for some reason, when I just pasted it here, so I uploaded it as a text document.

– Replace the Battlebound Grips from the Macro with Item you want to Obliterate.

► SpreadShit (Click Here to Download the Excel File)

– If you Don’t have Microsoft Office and Don’t want to Pay for one to Open SpreadShits… Here is Alternative to Office that is Free and works just as fine:

Click Here to go to the Download Link with Documentation – It Opens in New Tab.

► Addon that I suggest you having for faster Obliterate:

AutoLootPlus – Click on this Link (It’s a curse link and opens in New Tab) – This addon will hide your lootframe, therefore increasing the UI responsiveness and increasing the speed of looting, but it will hide the lootframe. I am using this addon just when I am doing crafting or obliterating, for farming / doing raids / dungeons, I am disabling it because I want my loot frame to be visible for when I am about to loot Legendary Item in Legion – Kappa 😀

► ScreenShots:

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="369"]Obliterum Forge Gold Making Profits Day 1[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="348"]Making Gold with Obliterum Forge Day 2[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1136"]Making Gold with Obliterum - 400k in 2 Days Graph for 2 Days[/caption]

► That is All for now… Will add some more Textual Description tonight after stream or Tomorrow when I wake up.

Hope this helped u and if it did..  I am really really really glad, because I have invested some serious effort in researching and trying to make it easy to understand for you.

If you have any suggestions or ideas.. write them below, and reply with your images of your mailbox gold from this!

If you would Like to know what is happening with me and be updated with new stuffs like giveaways, evens and all that stuff, follow me on Twitter (Click Here)

► If you like to get notified when new Legion Guide is out.. You can Subscribe on YouTube by Clicking Here, it’s FREE! 😀

► Watch me Live Stream on Twitch by Clicking Here – Don’t Forget to Follow! <3

Thanks again for Reading / Watching BROmigos… and Cya in the Next One!

Forever your Bro,

👊 Umren 👊

JBaun
    Participant

Really appriciate the guide, thank you 🙂

I’m having one issue though, whenever I scan I get an error saying “TSM_Shopping: Could not lookup item info for ‘i:188300’ so skipping it.” is there a way to fix this?

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

[quote quote=1416]Really appriciate the guide, thank you 🙂 I’m having one issue though, whenever I scan I get an error saying “TSM_Shopping: Could not lookup item info for ‘i:188300’ so skipping it.” is there a way to fix this? [/quote]

No idea what  is causing that bro… there might be some error item that I’ve put in the group… will try to fix it ASAP and hit u with update.
    Thanks for the feedback bro.. I am glad u enjoying the content <3

xxgrigzxx
    Participant

Thx man 😀 Macro is a life saver

Ivan
    Participant

Yeah, i have the same issue. I made some screens, maybe it helps u out.

https://gyazo.com/f826f076a7faafa7e287701f9524ff39

https://gyazo.com/0a520dec03825bc982df15c8f5009dee

They`re on german but it says that the items are “wrong” and the price sources are wrong too. And something with the commands, idk.

But i hope u can fix it 😀

TwistedFrenzy
    Participant

i Don’t know the reason why, but when i imported the TSM String i got all the groups etc. but no items. Any suggestions?

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

[quote quote=1419]Thx man 😀 Macro is a life saver [/quote]

Pleasure to help bro! 😀

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

[quote quote=1416]Really appriciate the guide, thank you 🙂 I’m having one issue though, whenever I scan I get an error saying “TSM_Shopping: Could not lookup item info for ‘i:188300’ so skipping it.” is there a way to fix this? [/quote]

Okay so that is error that I’ve done when importing the Ancient Healing Potion into the group. If u want to fix it… open the 1-2 Ash Group, Go into the “Potions” and remove “Ancient Healing Potion” from it… and re-adding it.. see if that will fix it.
    If not I will remake and re-share the string 🙂

Waiting on your feedback!

JBaun
    Participant

[quote quote=1426]

Okay so that is error that I’ve done when importing the Ancient Healing Potion into the group. If u want to fix it… open the 1-2 Ash Group, Go into the “Potions” and remove “Ancient Healing Potion” from it… and re-adding it.. see if that will fix it. If not I will remake and re-share the string  Waiting on your feedback! [/quote]

Unfortunately that did not work for me, the whole thing does still work though so I’ll survive 🙂

A bonus note, I found a tiny workaround for the lack for macro to click the button. You simply move your mouse onto of the button and follow the steps in the link below, then you can “click” it with your keyboard.

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Keyboard-to-Click-Instead-of-a-Mouse

Gery
    Participant

I can’t see the %max price on tsm can u help me pls:)

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

[quote quote=1429]I can’t see the %max price on tsm can u help me pls:) [/quote]

Download and Install the TSM Desktop Application, setup ur realms and should be fine 🙂
    Here is a Guide how to do it (Will Open in New Tab, ofc): Overview & Installing TSM2 / TSM3 WOW Addon & Desktop Application Instructions

Gery
    Participant

Thx a Lot if u got more tsm set ups for gold making let us Know. Great vids Keep it up 😀

Joe Geoghegan
    Participant

Hey, just got everything setup. obliterated all sorts of pots, but when I got to stormscale and yseralline seeds if you mouse over it it says it can’t be obliterated. Is this something they changed where you used to be able to?

Daniel
    Participant

Really liking this but the only problem I currently have with this is that I dont have LW :/  So im only able to partialy benifit from this. is there anyway this can be configed to work with Blacksmithing instead ? or would that be to complex taking into account the recipe for demonsteel? im afraid I dont know to much about TSM ive tried setting this up myself but failed

Casper
    Participant

Hi Umren.

New followere here, after I saw your youtube video.

Can you explain the math behind the stormscale and stonehide buyout setup. And which items should I be crafting.

Stormscale: 0.6666% DBMinBuyout(item:124125)

Stonehid: 0.1875% DBMinBuyout(item:124125)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

The forum ‘Guides’ is closed to new topics and replies.