Topics » World of Warcraft » Guides » [Silkweave Bracers] disanchant to make Gold.
[Silkweave Bracers] disanchant to make Gold.2016-12-21T01:45:37+00:00
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey-amigos

First things first – sorry for the bad english in this post 😉 But your call to push some Communication inspired me to give you some informations, how i aktually make some money without farming or stuff like this.

Silkweave Bracers only cost you 9 Shal’dorei silk and one Runic Patgut so on my server, it will cost you 60-80g to make one of them.

But if you disanchant it you will get 1 Leylight Shard if the item was blue, and you’ll get a chance to get the item Purple within a chance to get a Chaos Crystal. And, a little bonus 😉 you can get a Blood of Sargeras from every disanchant you do.

In my currently run, this evening – i made 206 of this Silkweave Bracers. It costet me about 9125 Gold. So i spend about 5,05 g for each silk.

Current lowest Prices:

Leylight Shard: 95,99 g

Arkhana: 39,9 g

Chaos Crystal: 235 g

But it gave me (Current Prices ):

• 201 Leylight Shard (201 * 95,98g = 19291,98 g)
    • 5 Chaos Crystals (5 * 235g = 1175)
    • 13 Blood of Sargeras (no fkn idea 😀 gonna spend them to recources for my twinks)

Total Result (if i’m gonna do sell them on AH) ~ 20466,98 Gold by investing 9125 Gold — 11341,98 gold profit. Thats about 124% benefit.

It you use the items to craft Arkhana or some enchantment-rolls, you’ll push this benefit a lot.

Hope it helped you a bit 😉

Brofist

Huffle(puf)

P.S. This Guide has been Chosen as “Umren Forum Highlight #1”!

To Check Updated Version  with Spreadsheet, Macros & the Highlight for this Guide Click Here: Enchanting + Any Profession – Legion Auction House Flipping – Forum Highlight #1

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

[quote quote=1477]Hey-amigos First things first – sorry for the bad english in this post 😉 But your call to push some Communication inspired me to give you some informations, how i aktually make some money without farming or stuff like this. Silkweave Bracers only cost you 9 Shal’dorei silk and one Runic Patgut so on my server, it will cost you 60-80g to make one of them. But if you disanchant it you will get 1 Leylight Shard if the item was blue, and you’ll get a chance to get the item Purple within a chance to get a Chaos Crystal. And, a little bonus 😉 you can get a Blood of Sargeras from every disanchant you do. In my currently run, this evening – i made 206 of this Silkweave Bracers. It costet me about 9125 Gold. So i spend about 5,05 g for each silk.

….

[/quote]

Thanks a lot for the short guide and info there bro… gonna test this tomorrow and make a TSM string possibly and stuff… and hit u up with update! <3

Saspatoon
    Participant

Im going to test this one out tonight, good find!

Thomas Bru.
    Participant

Thanks for your video Umren ! :’D

i got some updates – just crafted 450 Runic Patgut and saw that they seems to had changed the droprate from Chaos cristal and Blood of Sargeras. got 7 Chaos Cristal and 4 Blood out of 450 xD

Gubbi
    Participant

thx for this Guide aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand in combination with enchanting

A single Rank 3 ring enchant requires 4x Chaos CrystalChaos Crystal and 35x ArkhanaArkhana. Obliterating a ring enchant will yield in average 130x Obliterum AshObliterum Ash.

perfekt for patch 7.1.5

Happy NEW YEAR ^^

Tommy
    Participant

Yo i’m newb to enchanting, does this require a level of enchanting to make this worth it still? Being that chance of a good disenchant is increased with ench level…

excuse my incompetence, please

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

[quote quote=1514]Yo i’m newb to enchanting, does this require a level of enchanting to make this worth it still? Being that chance of a good disenchant is increased with ench level…

excuse my incompetence, please

[/quote]

I think that Disenchanting Mats are not dependant on Enchanting Skill… However the Rate of Obtaining Blood of Sargeras from Disenchanting, is. Correct me if I am wrong please.
    So Enchanting Level doesn’t really matter much, except for the Bloods… which is nice addition. At start don’t worry about that.. and just disenchant until u get some skills… u won’t lose THAT much… 🙂

Cheers and Happy new Year Boiz!

Thomas Bru.
    Participant

[quote quote=1514]Yo i’m newb to enchanting, does this require a level of enchanting to make this worth it still? Being that chance of a good disenchant is increased with ench level… excuse my incompetence, please [/quote]

Writing this on my mobile so sorry if there are some mistakes 😀

Of course it worth. By the macro umren made you don’t have to do much Klicks *ty4that*. All you have to do is set your self a maximum of gold per silk you want to spend.

You get cheap leylaid shard to sell on AH… orrrr you use them to enchant papers to sell them on AH. This will max your profit, but you have to face the other enchant AH-campers.

The blood is just a benefit. I don’t think the drop is depending on you enchant lvl. I just disenchanted 400+ silkweave-bracers and just got about 20 bloods. Nice to have – but not the main reason I posted this ‘guide’.

It’s just a cheap way to generate shards to sell them, use them to generate dust and sell this or to use all of them and generate enchants to sell this on AH. Maybe this will be the best way to generate enchants for AH when the new raid is popping up and enchants will better sell on AH.

Greetings

Thomas Bru. aka Huffle(puf)

Tommy
    Participant

Sweeeet, yea i was unsure about the enchanting level effecting disenchant loot thing. So even if its untrue my level will increase while making gold anyway, its a win win!!

[quote quote=1516]

Yo i’m newb to enchanting, does this require a level of enchanting to make this worth it still? Being that chance of a good disenchant is increased with ench level… excuse my incompetence, please

By the macro umren made you don’t have to do much Klicks *ty4that*. All you have to do is set your self a maximum of gold per silk you want to spend. You get cheap leylaid shard to sell on AH [/quote]

Yep i’m about halfway done with setting everything up to make dat goold, thanks to Urmen+his guides 😀 I’ll quickly do the macro then return to setting TSM up.

Much love for response! Especially from the man himself (y)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Guides’ is closed to new topics and replies.