Topics » World of Warcraft » Guides » TSM minPrice ItemID help
TSM minPrice ItemID help2017-01-11T18:25:08+00:00
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys,

i could need some help on a new string i’m trying to set up.

convert(dbminbuyout, [8*item:124442]+[30*item:124440])

This i want to use for my minimum price at the large Enchanted Cloak things i’m selling on AH. TSM dont like this string 😀  Can anyone help me here?

Thanks  –  Bro-Fist

Greedings, ThoBru aka Huffle(puf)

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

I can’t really understand what you are trying to achieve… can u elaborate a bit more?
    Like can you tell me what are those Item ID’s and what is the craft u are trying to do + all mats u need in order to craft that?

Cheers bro!

Thomas Bru.
    Participant

It’s about Back Enchant’s. Each big back Enchant costs:

8 x 124442   –> chaos-crystal

20 x 124440–> arkhana    (or 7x 124441  –> leylight-shard [ http://de.wowhead.com/item=140634/formel-leysplittern ] )

2 Blood of Sargerans (This i want to setup by self – about your Blood Gold Guide — 2x XXXg)

and I want to set up my min. price for this Enchants to the min. material AH-prices.

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

Try this one Brother:
    (8*DBMinBuyout(item:124442))+(20*DBMinBuyout(124440))+(2*(10*DBMinBuyout(item:124103)))

Go into TSM Features on top (First Tab) > Custom Price Sources – and make new Custom Price Source.

Call it as u wish.. I called mine “backenchmin” (Back Enchant Minimum) and I did pasted the stuff that i linked above.

If your Item ID’s are correct this should work.

Let me Break It Down for You:

(8*DBMinBuyout(item:124442)) – 8 x Chaos

+ (20*DBMinBuyout(124440)) – 20 x Arkhana

+ (2*(10*DBMinBuyout(item:124103))) – 2 x (10 x Foxflower)  – Why Foxflower? Because on most servers Foxflower gives u the best price for Blood of Sargeras… so u want to get that as a field to Blood of Sargeras Price.. since if u can earn 200g by selling 10 foxflower.. and u use Blood of Sargeras in the enchant as 100g value… it’s not worth crafting the enchant.

Tell me what u think and whether it’s working 🙂

Cheers brother, hope that helps.

Thomas Bru.
    Participant

Thanks man

But i’m getting this warning (German):

[01:14:33] TradeSkillMaster: Ungültiger benutzerdefinierter Preis. Ungültiger Parameter für Preisquelle.

Means: String is invalid coursedby the price source parameter

(o.O) ? DBMinBuyout wont work by me – Whoooot?

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

[quote quote=1889]Thanks man But i’m getting this warning (German): [01:14:33] TradeSkillMaster: Ungültiger benutzerdefinierter Preis. Ungültiger Parameter für Preisquelle. Means: String is invalid coursedby the price source parameter (o.O) ? DBMinBuyout wont work by me – Whoooot? [/quote]

Okay this works 100% for me now:
    (dbminbuyout(item:124442)*8)+(dbminbuyout(item:124440)*20)+(2*(dbminbuyout(item:124103)*10))

Try and tell me how it works for u please!

Thomas Bru.
    Participant

[quote quote=1893]

Thanks man But i’m getting this warning (German): [01:14:33] TradeSkillMaster: Ungültiger benutzerdefinierter Preis. Ungültiger Parameter für Preisquelle. Means: String is invalid coursedby the price source parameter (o.O) ? DBMinBuyout wont work by me – Whoooot?

Okay this works 100% for me now: (dbminbuyout(item:124442)*8)+(dbminbuyout(item:124440)*20)+(2*(dbminbuyout(item:124103)*10)) Try and tell me how it works for u please! [/quote]

Damned :-/ I’m incompetent ^^ Thank you :-* Much Love

UmrenTV
    Keymaster

it works now?

Thomas Bru.
    Participant

Joap was exactly what i wanted to do ☺

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Guides’ is closed to new topics and replies.