World of Warcraft: Official Strategy Guide (Bradygames)
€24,99 (as of March 25, 2019, 1:53 am)
Let BradyGames Guide You Through this Huge MMORPG Adventure!
- BradyGames¿ World of Warcraft Official Strategy Guide features maps of each and every city and region, with call outs for characters, quest locations, dungeons, and more.
- Crucial stats and strategies for each and every of the 8 races and 9 classes for both the Horde and Alliance factions.
- Will have to-have quest data–contacts, quest type, item rewards and more.
- Profession sections provide data on products, requirements and item components.
- Weapon, armor and item tables, ability and spell lists, and bestiary.
- BradyGames is Official and Exclusive in this title.
- Platform: PC
World of WarCraft is an internet role-playing game experience set in the award-winning Warcraft universe. Players assume the roles of Warcraft heroes as they explore, adventure, and quest across a vast world. Being “Massively Multiplayer”, World of Warcraft allows thousands of players to interact within the same world. Whether adventuring together or fighting against each and every other in epic battles, players will form friendships, forge alliances, and compete with enemies for power and glory. As well as, a dedicated live team will create a constant stream of new adventures to undertake, lands to explore, and monsters to vanquish. This content ensures that the game will never be the same from month to month, and will continue to offer new challenges and adventures for years yet to come. Not Final Cover.
Blizzard Entertainment (www.blizzard.com), best known for their series Warcraft®, StarCraft®, and Diablo®, is a division of Vivendi Universal Games), a premier developer and publisher of entertainment software renowned for creating among the industry¿s most critically acclaimed games. The company¿s free Web gaming service Battle.net® provides a forum in which owners of Blizzard¿s games can play in a multiplayer mode remotely across the Web and against other gamers from all over the world.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.